Friday, January 11, 2013

Welcome

Hi friends!

    I got a little overwhelmed trying to keep up with updates and emails, newsletters and facebook this season that I decided to start a blog.  I know, I know... I've never really been an advocate of them as the world is turning into one giant, social media spider web.  (Instead of "just shoot me", I've found a new way to express my feeling towards this web with a new phrase. "Oh, just pin-my- twit-face-you-blogger!" This combines, twitter, myspace, pinterest, facebook, youtube and blogging in one colorful expression! You're welcome. ) But, back to the reason I started this thing...

Basically, I hope to post updates throughout this busy season, about life, tour, the Word, as well as prayer requests, in the hopes of recruiting some prayer support. With 3 fundraising events and a 5 week tour to kick off the year and a 5-6week tour overseas in April, I'm sure there will be plenty to share.  I pray it will be a blessing and encouragement to you as we run this race together, looking to Jesus the author and perfector of our faith.

All that to say that I will have many adventures to write about, but more than just wanting to share cool stories, I covet your prayers and support throughout this season as I follow the Lord's voice and partner with Him. Seeking His kingdom, following His voice, partnering in His work, and going where He leads, as I give my heart, soul, mind, and strength ..."for the praise of His glory".

No comments:

Post a Comment